A natural cook
You’ve read the cook books, watched the TV shows, bought the ingredients and yet, cooking those healthy meals isn’t always as easy as it looks!
Often the best way to hone your culinary skills is by learning face-to-face from a professional in a friendly environment – somewhere you can ask questions, gain practical experience and feel inspired by those around you.
Our new Essential Skills for Natural Cooking short course offers you the opportunity to do just that!
On this healthy cooking short course, taught by professional nutritionists and Natural Chefs, you’ll discover the therapeutic power of food for health, learn how to combine, prepare and cook food to optimise its nutritional value and gain hands-on cooking experience to help you create simple, healthy, balanced meals for life.
“Natural cooking is about preparing fresh, organic ingredients to harness the power food for your health“
Ceri Jones, Natural Chef
The course combines demonstrations from our experienced Natural Chefs with lectures on the theory of nutrition for health and hands-on opportunities to develop your own skills.
The course will cover:
- Healing through cooking: using herbs, superfoods and an anti-inflammatory diet to promote good health
- Free from cooking: allergen free cooking including dairy free and gluten free cooking
- Knifing skills and healthy food preparation for a busy lifestyle: what equipment you really need, knifing skills, how prepare food and cooking methods.
Expand your culinary skills and boost your health with this hands-on healthy cooking short course.
- CNM Completion in Essential Skills for Natural Cooking
- Wednesday evenings (3 sessions) – 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Next start date 7th June 2017
Take better control of your health today – speak to a Short Course Consultant to find out more. Call 01342 410 505 or email email@example.com.