Good nutrition is the foundation of good health. The powerful health benefits of nutrition are increasingly recognised, but with so many conflicting messages about what makes a healthy diet, it can be difficult to know where to start.
With CNM’s special one weekend ‘Food for Health’ course, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to make educated choices about the food you eat. You will broaden your understanding of the impact of nutrition in our daily lives, and gain practical tips for better health and wellbeing.
What you will learn:
- The foundations of a healthy diet
- How to detox naturally and safely
- What ‘organic’ really means
- What to look for on food labels
- Food forms of vitamins and minerals
- Anti-ageing diet tips
|Birmingham||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 11th & Sun 12th February 2017|
|Bristol||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 21st & Sun 22nd January 2017|
|Manchester||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 28th & Sun 29th January 2017|
|Edinburgh||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 28th & Sun 29th January 2017|
- CNM Completion in Food for Health Course
- Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester
Students who subsequently enrol for a CNM Diploma Course before Sunday 19th February can receive a £65 credit against their study fees. Terms and conditions apply.