Discover the power of herbs and plant-based medicines. Herbal medicine is one of the oldest therapies used to treat a broad spectrum of health concerns.
With CNM’s special one weekend ‘Herbs for Health’ course, you’ll discover how everyday herbs can enhance your health and wellbeing; whilst learning their powerful medicinal properties too.
What you will learn:
- The foundations of herbal medicine
- Application of herbs for detoxification
- What herbs support self-healing
- Herbal remedies to treat your family, and those around you.
|London||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 28th & Sun 29th January 2017|
|Manchester||10am – 4.30pm||Sat 4th & Sun 5th February 2017|
- CNM Completion in Herbs for Health Course
- London and Manchester
Students who subsequently enrol for a CNM Diploma Course before Sunday 12th February can receive a £65 credit against their study fees. Terms and conditions apply.