Study with UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester and Online
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in the UK, Europe and internationally
Terms and conditions: Free Online Short Course (worth up to £395). Offer valid from: 12 June 2020 until further notice. This offer is for New Students who have not enrolled with CNM before and cannot to be combined with any other offer. To qualify, an enrolee would have to pay a £290 enrolment fee within the offer period. Should an enrolee who enrols online or over the telephone wish to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period, the enrolment fee becomes non-refundable once the student portal and/or course material has been viewed or accessed. The value of the free course is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or gift vouchers. CNM reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
As seen in: