Study with UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester and Online
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in the UK, Europe and internationally
Terms and conditions: Offer valid from 15 May 2020 – 29 May 2020 for new students (who have not enrolled with CNM before) enrolling on a CNM Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture or Homeopathy lasting a minimum of 3 academic years. To qualify, enrolees must pay the £290 enrolment fee within the offer period. Students will receive £100 discount against study fees in year one, £150 in year two, and £250 in year three to a total of £500. For clarity any students who defer from their original schedule as stated on their enrolment form, or do not proceed with subsequent years of their course will not be entitled to any discounts (except for those that were previously received during those academic years completed). This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount including student discount, referral incentives etc. Discounts are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered. CNM reserves the right to withdraw from the promotion at any time.
As seen in: