Study with the No.1 Training Provider in Natural Therapies
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester. In Class or Online
Why RAW HONEY and BEE POLLEN are Nature’s SUPERFOOD’S | CNM Explores
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in the UK, Europe and internationally
Learn more about nutritional therapy
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coaching and Natural/Vegan Chef.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
For more information please call 01342 410505, or contact us.
As seen in: