Study with UK’s No.1 Training Provider in Natural Therapies
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester. In Class or Online
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in the UK, Europe and internationally
Learn more about nutritional therapy
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coaching and Natural/Vegan Chef.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
As seen in: