Nutrition for Everyday Living
Good nutrition is the foundation of good health
The food choices you make every day impact your body and mind. With more and more highly processed foods in our diets, our bodies do not receive the nutrients they need to sustain good health. But with an ever increasing number of conflicting messages about what makes a healthy diet, it can be difficult to know where to start.
With our Nutrition for Everyday Living course, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to make educated choices about the food you eat. You’ll learn about the powerful health benefits of food and be able to take better control of your own wellbeing.
Please note: This is not a professional qualification.
View the CNM Diploma in Nutrition
What you will learn:
- The foundations of a healthy diet
- How to detox naturally and safely
- Hormonal health for vitality
- The therapeutic power of foods
- What ‘organic’ really means
- How to address food allergies and intolerances
- What to look for on food labels
- Anti-ageing diet tips
- Foods to boost mood and balance hormones
- How to remove sugar, gluten & dairy from your diet
- Superfood sampling and in-class tasters
Sadie Frost, actress and entrepreneur and Nutrition for Everyday Life student says:
“CNM’s course has been so interesting and informative. The atmosphere is very conducive for learning and the teachers have all been amazing. I am learning so much about Nutrition which will help me in everyday life forever. Plus it will make me more knowledgeable, which in turn will affect my children in a good way!”
With a rising number of diseases being linked to diet choices, is it time to understand what you’re putting in your body?
Take better control of your health today – speak to a Short Course Consultant to find out more. Call 01342 410 505 or email email@example.com.
We have a number of study options available for this 12 module course including weekends and evenings. See our start dates and study options available below.
- CNM Completion in Nutrition for Everyday Living
There are 3 course options available for NEDL:
- 2 Weekends (4 sessions) – 10am – 6pm
Next start date 2nd June 2018
2nd, 3rd and 23rd, 24th June
- 4 Fridays (4 sessions) – 10am – 6pm
Next start date 13th April 2018
April 13th/20th/27th & May 4th
- 12 Tuesdays (12 sessions) – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Next start date 25th September 2018
Click here for dates in Manchester and Bristol
About the Course
What is Nutrition for Everyday Living?
Nutrition for Everyday Living is a short course in nutrition which provides an introduction to the power of food and healthy eating. The course provides students with a good understanding and awareness of the nutritional value of food, how to make healthy food choices and how to use food to achieve optimum wellbeing.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in nutrition and healthy eating. Whether you want to learn more for your own knowledge and health, to help friends and family or as an introduction for further studies, this course provides a thorough overview of nutrition for health.
There are no prerequisites to study.
What will you gain from the course?
- Confidence in choosing the right foods for yourself, friends and family
- Understanding the principles of a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle
- Understanding how to utilise the healing powers of daily foods
What does the course cover?
This course is divided into 12 modules:
- Food and health – carbohydrates, protein and fat
- The foundation of good health – vitamins and minerals
- Balanced diet, balanced you
- Living foods – Superfoods
- Anti-ageing foods
- Organic v non-organic, and shopping for healthy foods
- Understanding food labels
- How to detox safely
- What’s the best diet for you?
- The right diet for your kids
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Hormone balancing through diet
Why study with CNM?
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is the UK’s leading natural therapy training provider and is widely respected and recognized internationally.
- A high standard of teaching from experienced, passionate professionals.
- Flexible study options
- A naturopathic approach to health
- Competitive course fees
- A practical and interactive approach
Our Nutrition for Everyday Living short course runs as both a 12-week, Tuesday-evening course, a 2-weekend course, or a 4 week, Friday weekday course.
CNM, 25 Percy Circus, London WC1X 9EU. Location Map (opens in new window)
How to pay
Click here to pay for this Course online, or call us on +44 (0)1342 410 505.
- CNM Completion in Nutrition for Everyday Living
The Nutrition for Everyday Living course is worth 26 CPD points to the ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners)
- CNM Certification
This course is being sponsored by inSpiral, a visionary eco-company whose raw and vegan snack products are available at health food shops across the nation. Students on this course will receive a pack of their delicious kale chips, plus, be entitled to receive a 15% discount from inSpiral’s webshop for the duration of the course. Visit inSpiral.