Food Photography Workshop
Attract more followers and improve your blog by learning how to take mouth-watering photos of food
Friday 8th March 2019
10am – 5pm
Do you have a food blog or are thinking of starting one? Are you interested in food styling, recipe creation or just loving sharing photos of the meals you make on Instagram?
Our new one-day Food Photography course will give you the styling and photography skills to help you take photographs that look good-enough to eat!
This hands-on, practical course combines:
- Using your camera to its full potential
- Telling a story through photography
- Lighting, composition and styling
- Adding personality to your photos
- An introduction to editing software
- The power of the image on blogs and social media
The course will combine theory with taking photos in a classroom setting to provide you with a full introduction to the amazing world of food photography. It will give you the skills and confidence to enhance your online profile through photography and share beautiful, appetising food images.
Please note: No previous photography experience required. You can bring your own camera (preferably DSLR) if you have one or alternatively a smartphone with a good quality camera will also be suitable. This workshop can only be booked online.
- Please bring along a tripod if you own one but not essential.
- Some props for food styling: 1-2 glasses, 1 bowl, 1 plate, cutlery, napkins or textiles.