For people who cannot or prefer not to eat dairy products, there are many delicious alternatives which offer the same fresh, creamy, salty, tangy taste with some nutritional benefits as the cherry on top.
Wednesday 6th December 2018
6.30pm – 9.00pm
The class will include:
- Learning the benefit of fermenting with nuts and seeds
- Discover a basic understanding of making nut cheezes
- How to flavour and make soft and hard nut cheezes similar to parmesan, cheddar, feta and blue cheese.
- How to make coconut yogurt and butter
- How to create your own nut cheeze platter
The evening will be a mixture of demonstration and hands on cooking, with tips, talking and tasting.
You will go home with lots of recipes so you can continue your fermented cheeze adventure at home.
- Next start date Wednesday 6th December 2018