Mother’s Day Simple Breakfast in Bed
- 200 grams Almond yogurt
- handful raw cashews (pre-soaked for at least an hour is best)
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 passion fruit
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp dried goji berries
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe fig
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Cut passionfruit in half and with a spoon scoop out the flesh and seeds into a bowl. Discard the skin. Cut the fig into slices or thin wedges.
- In a blender or food processor combine the yogurt, cashews, brazil nuts, passion fruit, maca powder and cinnamon. Decant smoothie into a bowl and decorate with raspberries, fig, goji berries and desiccated coconut. The nuts can be varied to taste and also include seeds of your choice.
- CNM recommends the use of organic ingredients.