Matcha and Coconut Energy Balls
These energy balls are packed full of healthy fats and protein to keep your blood sugar balanced between meals.
Servings: 14 Energy Balls
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Ground almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- To make the energy balls, add the coconut oil, almond butter, ground almonds, desiccated coconut, chia, maple syrup and matcha powder to a food processor. Blend well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Divide and roll the mixture into 14 even balls.
- Dust each energy ball in the remaining matcha powder and sprinkle with the remaining coconut to serve.
CNM recommends the use of organic ingredients.