Why work for CNM?
Director of Studies
“Fantastic feeling of being part of something bigger that actually makes a change”
“It’s wonderful to have a job which helps others to achieve their dreams and to make a difference in the world. I’ve since started studying the Nutrition diploma myself!”
London Education Director
“I know every day that I am making a real difference to so many people’s lives by introducing them to the incredible field of natural medicine.”
If you don’t find any suitable position, but you wish to be included in our database for future job opportunities, please apply here.
Nutrition Researcher – Natural Food Therapy – From home – Flexible hours
Natural Food Therapy is a nutrition clinic based in North West London.
We are hiring nutritional therapy students to research nutrition topics. You will need to enjoy researching and be able to understand clinical research studies.
To apply, please email a cover letter and a recent sample essay of your choice so that we can review your style of writing. If you have graphic design skills, please state this on your application and include a sample of your work.
Pay is per project.
Nutritional therapy student or recent graduate
Good research skills
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls). You will be contacted if your application has been successful.
Looking for a job?
Please check back often to see new career listings.
*Please note: CNM provides career listings as a free service and does not investigate the validity of, or endorse third party listings or the companies who submit them. CNM is not responsible for the content and terms of employment of third party listings. Please apply direct to the company concerned.
Terms for Advertisement
- Only jobs in the Natural Health sector can be posted.
- CNM reserves the right to accept or deny your request.
- Postings accepted will appear for 4 weeks from the date of listing unless you inform us via email earlier that the post has been filled, or to request a further 4 weeks. Postings cannot continue indefinitely.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Inclusion does not imply CNM involvement or endorsement of your Company or your job vacancy.