You may be the very best at what you do, but if you’re not blogging about it, who would know? Having a top-notch web presence is essential, and that’s exactly what this workshop will teach you.
Saturday 10th March 2018
10.00am – 5.00pm
This class is presented by Fab Giovanetti who is the Founder of the Health Bloggers Community, the biggest collective of influencers in the health and wellness industry. Fab is on a mission to redefine the relationship between bloggers and brands, inspiring influencers to encourage a positive change and to harness their social influence.
Our Blogging workshop is a great way to jump start your blog and find your blogging identity! This workshop is designed to teach users blogging best practices, tools, and techniques for creating an effective online presence which will lead to results in your health business.
All of blogging’s ins and outs will be covered:
- Why start a blog
- How to choose your blogs platform
- Why content is king
- Writing Skills: Create exciting content in your own style
- The importance of a strong mailing list and how to grow yours
- The power of a great photo and how to choose one
- What social media platforms to focus on and why
- Mastering the art of social media
- How to build SEO in to your blogs
- A look at the legalities around blogging
This workshop works for those who are new to the world of blogging as well as current bloggers who want to refresh their existing blog by engaging new techniques and fresh approaches.
If you want to have your own health blog, our workshop can help you shape your ideas and create a blog that enjoys long-term success.
- 1x Saturday
- Next start date Saturday 10th March 2018
- CNM Certificate – Successful Health Blogging Workshop