Terms & Conditions
CNM Online Shop
Who we are
CNM – The College of Naturopathic Medicine Ltd is Registered in England and Wales no. 6936339
Unit 1, Bulrushes Farm
Coombe Hill Road
Tel: 0204 538 2796
Fax: 01342 410 909
Cancellation and Returns policy
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. We are committed to providing you with a good quality product or course at reasonable prices.
If, however you do decide to change your mind, please be aware of the following conditions:
Physical Material (books, DVDs, torches):
We offer a full 14 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase(s). Before you receive the refund we ask that you return the goods you have ordered from us at any time within 15 calendar days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The refund will be processed upon receipt of the goods.
If you wish to cancel your purchase please contact our accounts department on 0044 204 538 2796 or email us email@example.com. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
Short / Mini Courses:
For online enrolments, we provide a 14-day cancellation period from the day after the course has been purchased.
Should you decide not to do the course, please contact our accounts department on 0044 204 538 2796 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
Please see Short Course Terms and Conditions below for further information.
Short / Mini Courses Terms and Conditions
A CNM Certificate will be issued to a student who:
- Has attended at least 90% of all the lectures and practical classes or for online students has completed all online modules/exams and
- Always adheres to the Student Rules of the CNM.
- Has passed the necessary exams.
All students are required to pay the course fee in full with enrolment. A student, whose fees fall into arrears in any capacity at CNM, will not be permitted to continue the CNM-study, take examinations nor graduate until the fees are paid.
Course access to the student website and online platform is limited to 1 year for short course students and 1 month for mini course students. After this period course access will automatically cease.
- CNM Short / Mini Courses cannot be cancelled once you have started them. No refund is possible on these courses.
- Courses for which a student is enrolled on but has not yet started can be cancelled up to two months prior to the course commencement date. If this occurs, the student will receive a refund of any course fees received by the College for that specific course. If the course is not cancelled with sufficient notice the student will still be liable for the course fees.
- If a student enrols less than two months before the course commencement date and there will be no refund of any course fees paid.
- For online Short / Mini Courses purchased through the online shop or paid for over the telephone, there is a 14-day cooling off period. Should a student want to cancel this online course and has commenced within this 14-day cooling off period, a proportion of fees will be charged and the balance refunded. Thereafter a refund is not possible.
- All cancellations are to be in writing from one party to the other.
- The above apply to the CNM as well as the Student.
- In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled by the college, the full course fee will be refunded.
- DEFERRAL:The deferral of short courses is not possible.
Whilst the course upon which you enrol is regarded by us as purely beneficial to you and that every effort is made to ensure that the course is conducted in a manner which is entirely safe, CNM cannot be held responsible for any injury incurred during that course, or other harmful consequence arising during or after the course and in signing this form you express agreement that neither during the course, nor at any time thereafter, will you hold CNM responsible for any such injury or harmful consequence. If you choose to consume any of the food or drink that is provided to you, in class, as part of your course or event, you agree to absolve CNM of any liability or responsibility for any allergic or adverse reaction that may occur from their consumption. If you have any known allergies, please make them known to the lecturer or direct organiser before food or drink preparation has begun.
Whilst we do everything possible to follow the relevant regulations set by the respective governing bodies in terms of maintaining accreditation for our courses, we cannot be held liable for changes outside our control, where the rules or laws are changed by the respective governing bodies.
- VIRTUAL DELIVERY OF COURSES:
In the event that any Course or part of a Course cannot take place face-to-face as planned due to the Government’s Coronavirus (Covid-19) Guidelines, such Course (or part of a Course) will instead be provided virtually, either via the Student Platform or via an alternative means of virtual delivery dictated by the College (in the College’s entire discretion).
Diploma Courses Terms and Conditions: Please refer to full Terms and Conditions contained on the Diploma Course Enrolment Forms
Diploma Courses Terms and Conditions
Courses for which a student is enrolled upon but have not yet started can be cancelled up to two months prior to the course start date in accordance with the terms and conditions on the enrolment forms, providing the course schedule has not been previously adjusted.
If the correct notice has been given in accordance with the terms and conditions contained on the enrolment forms, the student will receive a refund for that specific course. If the course is not cancelled with sufficient notice the student will still be liable for the course fees.
The full Diploma Course Terms and Conditions can be found through the following link http://cnmstudent.com/terms-and-conditions-uk .