General Secretary for Association wanted
The ANP, Association of Naturopathic Practitioner, is looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to effectively manage the association, widen its service to members and expand memberships.
The ideal candidate is well spoken, has a background in PR/marketing or recruitment/sales, is an achiever and able to run/organise campaigns and events.
The main responsiblities of the role are:
- To build and grow the Association to become politically influential and financially stable.
- Connect with other associations in the UK, Europe and internationally in order to help and support to achieve common goals.
- Help to setup new associations and give support to improve existing associations when needed.
- Organise member forums and annual meetings. Take part in council meetings of organisations/associations
- Build links to other likeminded groups, individuals, VIP’s and businesses.
- To use gained connections to achieve common goals of practitioners which is to safeguard natural therapies in general and promote its benefits to a wider public.
Please send your application to email@example.com marked FAO: Frida.
Course Consultant, Full-time – Head Office (East Grinstead)
In order to serve our UK public we are currently looking to fill the position of Course Consultant at our Head Office (East Grinstead, West Sussex) in a full time capacity.
CNM is the leading training provider for Natural Therapies in the UK, Ireland and South Africa and continues to grow.
If you like dealing with people, have a proven track-record in recruitment/sales and are interested to work with a motivated team to develop CNM further, please send your CV to HR@naturopathy-uk.com.
Should you know somebody who would be interested in this role, please feel free to pass on this information.
Student Services Administrator, Full-time – Head Office (East Grinstead)
Are you caring, well organised and passionate about Natural Medicine, interested in student’s dream to come true to become a successful therapist? Then you should apply for this full time position at CNM’s Head Office in East Grinstead.
This role will involve guiding students through their studies, giving support and advice, resulting in successful Graduates and Therapists. You would liaise your actions with Director of Studies and Academic staff as needed.
If interested send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not for you, you may know someone ideal for the job, so please pass it on.
NB: You don’t need to be an educationist for this role.
Natural Beauty Specialist, London
CNM London is now recruiting for a new lecturer with a strong background in Nutrition and/or Natural Beauty, with a keen interest in natural health!
- previous experience in a group training or teaching environment
- a recognised qualification in one or more of the following subjects: Nutrition, Beauty therapy, and ideally Naturopathy
- at least 2 years experience within the natural health industry
- a strong communicator and a people person with an enthusiastic approach
Biomedicine Lecturers at CNM
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh
It is an exciting time for natural therapies with an increase in interest by the public and a substantial increase in CNM enrolments. Due to the increasing numbers of students at CNM we are urgently looking for lecturers to teach biomedicine in London and our satellite colleges.
An ideal biomedicine lecturer would be confident in the fields of anatomy, physiology and basic pathology, with some clinical experience, although this is not essential. A trained natural therapist such as a chiropractor, osteopath, doctor, nurse or anyone medically trained.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nutrition Lecturers at CNM Manchester
It is an exciting time for natural therapies with an increase in interest by the public and a substantial increase in CNM enrolments. Due to the increasing numbers of students at CNM we are looking for additional Nutrition lecturers in Manchester.
This must be someone who is local to the college and who has at least 2 years’ experience as a successful practitioner, and has at least some public speaking/lecturing experience. Job is weekends, and/or weekday (Tuesday).
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nutrition Lecturers at CNM
London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh
It is an exciting time for natural therapies with an increase in interest by the public and a substantial increase in CNM enrolments. Due to the increasing numbers of students at CNM we are looking for additional Nutrition lecturers in London and our satellite colleges.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Experienced ‘Therapeutic Chefs’, London
CNM’s Therapeutic Cooking courses are proving so popular we are looking for lecturers who are experienced in Therapeutic Cooking. Ideal candidates know about an energetic approach to food such as TCM or Ayurveda. Requirements:
- a recognised qualification in one or more of the following subjects: Professional Cooking & Culinary Skills, Nutrition and ideally Naturopathy
- at least 2 years experience within a relevant industry
- a strong communicator and people person with an enthusiastic and interactive approach
Should you be interested then please send your CV to Short Courses Director Maya Daghighi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check back often to see new career listings. If you have a career opportunity in Complementary and Alternative Medicine that you’d like us to list, please contact email@example.com.
Receptionist/Administrator – Kensal Rise Osteopathic Clinic – London
We are looking for someone to join our busy practice in the heart of Kensal Rise. Candidate should ideally have some knowledge of complementary therapies.
Potential hours – Monday and Wednesday (hours may vary)
(Pay: £8-£10/hour) depending on experience.
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Holly/Gillian
Posted on 11th November 2015
Technical Adviser, Part Time – Protexin – Somerset
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry (2-3 days per week). Based at our head office in Somerset we are looking for a qualified Nutritional Therapist to join our team to provide product support to UK and overseas customers for the Protexin branded healthcare product range, which includes our award-winning Bio-Kult probiotics.
The full job description can be found at http://www.protexin.com/careers
For more information or to apply please email: Claire Rowswell, HR Manager – email@example.com
Posted on 10th November 2015
Sales Representative – Bare Biology – London
The role is a part-time sales position (20 hrs) on a self employed basis. It involves travelling nationwide in the UK and Ireland, but the majority of work is London & South East based. The successful candidate reports to Head of Nutrition. Salary £11-£13/hour depending on experience.
For full job description and requirements contact Kay Ali – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the company please visit – www.barebiology.com
To apply: please send cover letter and CV to Kay Ali – email@example.com
Posted on 9th November 2015
Customer Herbal Advisor – Pukka Herbs – Bristol
Are you committed to bringing the wonders of organic herbs alive?
We’re looking for someone to join our Customer Services team as an herbal expert. If you have experience of dealing with customers and are qualified in a herbal medicine discipline we’d love to hear from you. The successful applicant will also be adept at managing challenging situations in a calm and positive manner and be able to confidently offer product and herbal advice to both trade and public customers over the telephone and via email, as well as supporting the team by dealing with general orders, delivery queries and complaints on a daily basis.
This role is permanent and as part of a job share is part time – our requirement is that this job share partner must be able to work at least 15 hours per week. Ideally the hours will be worked over two days, 7.5 hours per day, but for the right candidate we are open to other arrangements or further discussion on hours and days generally. Some flexibility will be required given the nature of the department’s work and the job share arrangements.
To apply, visit our website: http://www.applythis.net/?a=39C10423.0
Closing date is: 22nd November 2015
Posted on 4th November 2015
Health & Beauty Manager, Full Time Salaried – Whole Foods Market, Fulham Broadway
Whole Foods Market is looking for a passionate and energetic leader for our Health & Beauty department in Fulham Broadway. Our Team Leader is empowered to run the overall department (Supplements, Bodycare, and Lifestyle brands) and to execute at the highest level. The Team Leader recruits, oversees buying, merchandising, financials, customer relations, and develops the team members into future leaders.
We are looking for a leader who can build a positive work environment and maintain high morale. Our compensation package is highly competitive and includes multiple bonus opportunities, plus a staff discount on all products.
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2nd November 2015
Panacea Health & Beauty are recruiting
- Part Time, Store Sales Assistant (3-4 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – WATFORD (WD17 2TL) – Intu Shopping Centre
- Full Time, Store Sales Assistant (4 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – MUSWELL HILL , North London (N10 3RS)- Muswell Hill Broadway
- Full Time, Store Sales Assistant (4-5 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – KINGSTON, South London (KT1 1TR)
- Full Time, Supervisor (5 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – KINGSTON, South London (KT1 1TR)
- Part Time, Store Sales Assistant (3-4 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – EDGWARE, North West London (HA8 7BD)- Broadwalk Shopping Centre
- Full Time, Store Sales Assistant (4-5 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – PUTNEY, South London (SW15 1TW)
- Part Time, Store Sales Assistant (3 days a week, 9am-6pm, permanent, including weekends) – PUTNEY, South London (SW15 1TW)
We are a vibrant young company specializing in natural remedies and organic skin care products. We aim to provide you with the opportunity to grow with our business, you will be encouraged to get as much training as possible.
We are looking for people who are as passionate about natural health and beauty as we are. If that’s you and you have experience within the Health Food industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine or Homeopathy are ideal.
- Must have experience within the health food retail industry with excellent knowledge of natural remedies.
- In-depth knowledge of vitamin & mineral supplements, herbal remedies, and homeopathy. Ability to advise customers confidently and competently.
- Must have Experience in a in a busy retail environment.
We offer competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience, and continuing development and training.
Please apply by email with a CV and covering letter to Asif Naziri – Asif@panaceahb.co.uk.
Posted on 14th October 2015
*Please note: The CNM provides career listings as a free service and does not investigate the validity of, promote or endorse external listings, and with the exception of CNM career postings is not responsible for the content and terms of employment thereof. The CNM reserves the right to accept or deny career posting requests.