|London||12 Tuesdays, 10am – 5pm; Next start date: TBC|
What is Kinesiology?
This course is a step by step introduction to the philosophy, language, theory and practice of Systematic Kinesiology. It is ideal as a standalone course for beginners and practitioners alike, or as a prerequisite for professional kinesiology training.
Kinesiology uses manual muscle testing to identify imbalances within the body therefore removing the need for guesswork when working with clients, friends and family. It addresses the nutritional, structural, emotional and energetic aspects of health with a range of gentle yet powerful techniques. Kinesiology is a therapy in its own right and can be integrated into any other therapy to add a profound dimension to it.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for those looking to learn a new technique to help themselves, family, friends or clients.
What you will learn
- Accurately test muscles to gain information about the body’s organs and systems
- Identify and address imbalances in the body
- Identify food and chemical sensitivities
- Assess whether someone’s problem needs structural, nutritional, emotional or meridian work to re-balance it
- Defuse stress without being in any way intrusive
- Perform powerful techniques to help achieve goals, resolve phobias, improve stress, pain relief and more
CNM Completion in Kinesiology Foundation
CNM, 25 Percy Circus, London WC1X 9EU. Location Map (opens in new window)