CNM is the UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies.
Colleges in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
CNM is dedicated to training successful and qualified practitioners, with courses accredited by the relevant associations.
For more information, or to receive a prospectus, please call 01342 410505, or contact us.
Why study with CNM
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study with CNM are:
- Students can study many of our courses in class or online
- All our lecturers are experienced practitioners.
- We focus on a holistic, naturopathic approach.
- We train students to become successful therapists with an unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising.
As seen in: