CNM Diploma Courses
Our Naturopathy Foundation Courses (Biomedicine and Naturopathy Study), form the basis of our training and provide CNM students with a firm grasp of Naturopathic therapies, which helps you decide what subject to specialise in; Homeopathy, Acupuncture, and/or Herbal Medicine. For those studying Nutrition Courses (Naturopathic Nutrition), Naturopathy Study and Naturopathic Principles are optional courses.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is one of the UK’s largest, highly-respected and well-known natural-medicine training providers, with colleges in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
CNM UK Graduation
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
The CNM is dedicated to training successful and qualified practitioners, with courses fully recognised by the relevant regulating bodies.
For more information, or to receive a prospectus, please call 01342 410505, or contact us.