Why work for CNM?
Director of Studies
“Fantastic feeling of being part of something bigger that actually makes a change”
“It’s wonderful to have a job which helps others to achieve their dreams and to make a difference in the world. I’ve since started studying the Nutrition diploma myself!”
London Education Director
“I know every day that I am making a real difference to so many people’s lives by introducing them to the incredible field of natural medicine.”
If you don’t find any suitable position, but you wish to be included in our database for future job opportunities, please apply here.
Looking for a job?
Please check back often to see new career listings.
*Please note: CNM provides career listings as a free service and does not investigate the validity of, or endorse third party listings or the companies who submit them. CNM is not responsible for the content and terms of employment of third party listings. Please apply direct to the company concerned.
Terms for Advertisement
- Only jobs in the Natural Health sector can be posted.
- CNM reserves the right to accept or deny your request.
- Postings accepted will appear for 4 weeks from the date of listing unless you inform us via email earlier that the post has been filled, or to request a further 4 weeks. Postings cannot continue indefinitely.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Inclusion does not imply CNM involvement or endorsement of your Company or your job vacancy.
Nutrition qualified professional required for video content, copywriting and editing – freelance (French, Spanish, and/or Italian speakers) – Igennus Healthcare Nutrition – From home – Freelance – flexible hours
We are a family-run company based in Cambridge, offering high impact nutrition supplements expertly formulated by our in-house team of nutrition specialists.
We are seeking a confident nutrition professional who is either a native speaker, or fluent in French, Spanish, and/or Italian. You will be required to translate video scripts and present nutrition supplements and health topics in video format for use on our online platforms. We also require support to localise product web pages, requiring some translation and editing. No specialist recording equipment necessary and full support will be provided.
Native or fluent in French, Spanish, and/or Italian
Experience in/confidence for presenting
Nutrition Researcher – Natural Food Therapy – From home – Flexible hours
Natural Food Therapy is a nutrition clinic based in North West London.
We are hiring nutritional therapy students to research nutrition topics. You will need to enjoy researching and be able to understand clinical research studies.
To apply, please email a cover letter and a recent sample essay of your choice so that we can review your style of writing. If you have graphic design skills, please state this on your application and include a sample of your work.
Pay is per project.
Nutritional therapy student or recent graduate
Good research skills
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls). You will be contacted if your application has been successful.
Content Writer/ Copywriter – London Clinic of Nutrition – Remote – Flexible/ Part time
The London Clinic of Nutrition is the UKs leading nutrition and functional medicine clinic based in Marylebone, London.
We are looking for a content writer / copywriter to author and/or co-author engaging, informative and motivational blog and promotional content on a regular or semi-regular basis.
Ideally you will have experience in writing and/or creating SEO-optimised content and display a strong understanding for driving conversions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is studying or qualified in nutrition who would like to gain experience writing for a reputable nutrition clinic and build invaluable connections within the industry.
Full credit will be given to the author on the website.
This role is unpaid but could lead to a regular paid position depending on the applicant.
Qualities / Qualifications
- Be able to adapt and write about a wide range of health conditions and nutrition subjects in-line with our content calendar
- Use the latest research and evidence to reference your content
- Stay abreast the latest trending wellness topics and industry regulations
- Understand your target audience – you’re writing for the readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
- Identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Tailor the content, style and tone of voice in line with our branding and our guidelines
- Be happy to receive constructive feedback and develop future content based on this
Please send your CV, covering letter and any examples of written work to: