Always consult a qualified health practitioner for individualised advice.
Enrol on our Herbal Short Course today:
Use herbs safely for common complaints, such as digestive issues, low mood and energy.
Detoxify and cleanse with herbs and nutrition.
Use herbs to aid the prevention of disease and maintain health.
About the Course
CNM’s online Herbal Short Course is designed to teach how to use herbs to address daily ailments. It provides a deep understanding of commonly used medicinal herbs and their application. There are lots of examples and recipes on how to make home-made herbal syrups, teas and decoctions.
Consisting of 12 in-depth lectures, Herbs for Everyday Living is created for anybody who wants to learn about the power of everyday herbs. The Online course can be conveniently completed from home in 60 hours.
Sign up today to learn useful, practical tips to use herbs.
What you will learn:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the therapeutic qualities of kitchen herbs.
- Recipe demonstrations: How to make your own herbal preparations.
- Learn how to make your own herbal first-aid kit.
- Use herbs to optimise energy, sleep and mood.
- Herbal remedies for common illnesses and ailments.
- Detoxification and safe cleansing for vital organs and systems.
- Herbs for women’s health and fertility.
- Build your own reference library on common herbs and their safe usage.
- The CNM Herbal walk: watch and learn how to find herbs in nature and how to prepare them for medicinal use.