Bristol, Sat. 23rd November. 11.00am-2.00pm.
Acupuncture is a widely acknowledged therapy for the treatment of pain, skin and overall health. In fact, the use of Acupuncture can be more effective and less invasive than conventional medical treatments.
CNM Lecturer and experienced Acupuncturist Andrew Nuttall will be explaining how acupuncture is used for health.
He will explain:
- Acupuncture diagnostics such as tongue, face and pulse signs.
- Pressure points and their significance.
- Needling and the effect of needles when used as a therapy.
|Venue:||CNM Bristol, 1B Woodlands Court, Ash Ridge Road, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4LB.|
Speaker: Dalbinder Bains
Liverpool, Thu. 28th November. 6.30pm-8.30pm.
In a world where we are constantly bombarded by health ‘facts’, often without any consistency, it’s difficult to recognise what’s GOOD and what’s BAD.
In this health talk, held at the BBC award-winning Café run by the forward-thinking team at Squash Nutrition Liverpool, Dalbinder Bains will talk about which foods and lifestyle choices really DO make a difference to most people and which ones we should be taking notice of.
Get immersed in nutrition, herbs, food and lifestyle with like-minded people! There will be a Q&A session and a chance to talk to Dalbinder, as well as a CNM representative, if you’re interested in studying.
|Venue:||SQUASH, 112-114 Windsor St, Liverpool, L8 8EQ|
Vegan Fish Workshop
Speaker: Oliver Bragg
London, Sun 1st December. 10.00am – 5.00pm
Love fish but want to go vegan? Chef Oliver Bragg has worked up some delicious ways to transform seaweed and vegetables into convincing plant-based alternatives. In his workshop you’ll learn:
- How to create convincing fishy tastes, textures and appearances such as Mushroom ‘Scallops’
- The ultimate Smoked Carrot Lox recipe (vegan ‘smoked salmon’)
- Learn to make creative dishes such as Vegan Crabless ‘Crab’ Cakes and Chickpea Tuna
- How to make Banana Blossom ‘Fish’ Chip Shop-style to please even the most ardent fish ‘n’ chips lover
|Venue:||CNM London, 25 Percy Circus, London, WC1X 9EU|