Clementine, Orange & Satsuma Salad with Pomegranate, Lime, Mint & Pistachios
- 6 organic clementines
- 4 large organic navel oranges
- 8 organic satsumas
- 60 g (4tbsp) pomegranate seeds
- 2 limes
- Handful mint leaves
- 40 g organic pistachios chopped
- Carefully slice the top and bottoms of the oranges, clementines and satsumas. Then slice away the surrounding peel removing the white pith but keeping as much of flesh as you can maintaining the round shape of the fruit (using a very sharp knife helps).
- Then, turning the fruits on their sides, cut into ¼ inch slices and arrange on a platter.
- Zest & juice the lime and pour onto the oranges.
- Allow the flavours to infuse for an hour.
- Before serving, lightly toast the pistachios and roughly chop the mint (keeping smaller leaves whole) and garnish the platter.