Homemade Banana Loaf
- 4 eggs
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup raw, organic honey (plus extra to serve)
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for greasing)
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a bowl, mash the banana and mix with the eggs, honey, coconut milk, and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, almond flour, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until smooth. If the mixture is too lumpy, try using a potato masher.
- Grease a bread tin using coconut oil and line with silicone-free baking parchment. Grease over the parchment with coconut oil.
- Pour in the mixture and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, slice up and serve with a drizzle of honey and a hot latte of your choosing!