The Organic Hoodie
Made from 100% Organic
The Organic Hoodie
Made from 100% Organic
Repels Odours & Allergens
100% GMO free organic clothing is here!
CNM is committed to natural health and sustainability. This is why CNM has developed its own eco-friendly hooded sweatshirts made with natural, organic fibers in fabrics made without harmful chemicals and dyes.
WOMEN XS- 8-10 S-10-12 M-12-14.
MEN XS S M.
The model is 5ft 10 and wears a size small.
Cancellation and Returns policy.We hope you will be happy with your purchase.
If, however you do decide to change your mind, please be aware of the following conditions:
- These terms and conditions form the basis of the legal agreement (“supply agreement”) under which we, CNM the College of Naturopathic Medicine Limited will supply to you goods and items (“goods”) which you have ordered from us and we have agreed to supply to you.
- Each order will constitute a separate supply agreement between us.
- An agreement is made only upon these terms and conditions. No additional, or alternative, terms or conditions willapply to a agreement unless we and you, between us, through our authorised representatives, agree otherwise in writing.
2. Specification of goods
- All descriptions and other details provided in relation to goods are subject to confirmation by us and may be changed without notice. All sizes are approximate “to fit” sizes and are given as a general guidance only. Colours, shades, materials, and sizes of goods may vary to a minor extent from those illustrated.
- All goods are subject to availability. We may cancel a supply agreement, or offer suitable alternative items, if the goods ordered are out of stock or no longer available.
3. Prices and payment
- The price for the goods (“the contract price”) shall be the price or prices specified by us. We reserve the right to revise our prices at any time without prior notice.
- Unless we expressly state otherwise in writing, all prices are ex-works and are exclusive of carriage postage packaging insurance value added tax and any levy or other tax which may be payable in respect of the goods.
- You are to pay the contract price plus any carriage postage and any other items applicable. Payment is to be madein full in pounds sterling in cash or in cleared funds.
4. Delivery and/or collection
a. Delivery of the goods will be deemed to have taken place: –
- Upon you collecting/purchasing them in person.
- Immediately upon us posting them (if we are to deliver them by post) You must accept delivery ofall goods which are in good condition and which are as ordered.
i. If we are to deliver the goods to you by post to a UK address, then we will post them to you by recorded post.
i. charge you for the additional costs which we may incur as a result of your failure.
c. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, all delivery dates are estimated dates which we will use reasonable endeavours to achieve.
d. If you fail to take delivery of the goods or to give us sufficient instructions to enable us to deliver them, then we may: –
- If we deliver the wrong, or damaged, goods to you then you are to notify us within forty-eight hours of delivery giving us full details of the damaged or incorrect goods including pictures. We will accept returns of such damaged or incorrect goods notified to us in writing within the relevant time period and will give you the option of a refund or replacement goods. Refunds or replacements claimed outside of the relevant time period will be at our discretion.
- You are to notify us in writing of non-delivery of part of a consignment within three working days of the delivery, and of non-delivery of the whole of a consignment within three working days of the date upon which delivery was scheduled to take place. If you notify us of non-delivery within the stated time limits, then we will give you the option of a credit or a further delivery of the missing goods. If you do not notify us within the stated time limits, then we shall not be liable to you for non-delivery.
- Nothing gives you the right to return the goods without our consent, except in accordance with our returns policy referred to in paragraph 5.
- Consumers may return unused goods at their cost for refund up to 14 days after order placement and delivery of goods, so long as they are not tabbed or personalised in any way and are returned in original condition including all packaging and labels intact.
- Garments need to be returned to us carriage paid, together with a written note enclosed quoting the invoice/receipt number and stating the reason for the garments being returned
c. Where faulty goods are returned to us for replacement, we reserve the right to refund their price instead of replacing them. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Where returning goods to us, you must retain proof of postage until we confirm with you that we have received the returned goods.
- All goods are returned at your own risk, and we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to the goods in transit back to us.
6. Risk property and insurance
a. All risk in the goods (including their loss or destruction) will pass to you: –
- Immediately upon the date when delivery takes place (or would have taken place but for your act or default)
- Immediately upon the goods leaving our premises (if we are to deliver them to a third party at your request)
- Immediately upon the goods having been posted (if you request delivery of the goods by post using an unsigned service)
7. Warranties and Conditions
a. We undertake that the goods will, in all material respects, comply with any general description which we may have submitted to you, will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which they were manufactured subject to normal usage. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all garments are for leisure, and not sports use.
8. Exclusion / limitation of our liability to you
- With the exception of death or personal injury caused by our negligence (for which there will be no limitation) our liability to you is limited to the invoice value (not including VAT) of the goods which fail to comply with the express undertaking given in condition 5 above. You agree that, in return for the undertakings given in condition 5 all warranties representations guarantee conditions and other terms which would be implied into a supply agreement by law are excluded.
- We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement if we are unable to comply with our contractual obligations because of any event or circumstance which is in any way wholly or primarily beyond our control or not due to our act or default and in any such event or circumstance we will be entitled to extend the time for complying with our obligations under a supply agreement by a reasonable time and (if we are still not able to comply with our obligations after such reasonable extension) either of us may thereafter terminate the supply agreement in question by written notice to the other.
- We will not be liable to you for loss of profits or for any type of special indirect or consequential loss.
9. Intellectual property rights
10. General matters
a. All copyrights trademarks patents and other industrial or intellectual property rights which may arise as a result of, or be displayed or incorporated in, any written or printed material or any brochure which we may produce either our property or that of third parties and is not to be reproduced used or exploited in any manner whatsoever. You will indemnify us from and against all costs claims and liabilities which we may suffer incur as a result of you using reproducing or exploiting any such industrial or intellectual property rights without the consent of the proprietor.
a. This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
English Courts of Law.
- A working day is any day from Monday to Friday except for Good Friday Easter Monday Christmas Day and anystatutory bank or public holiday.
- We both agree that these terms and conditions strike a reasonable balance between our respective interests. If anyof these terms and conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that shall not affect the validity of the remainder of these terms and conditions which will remain in full force and effect but as if any such invalid or unenforceable term or condition had never formed part of it.
Wash at 30° with similar colours
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Cool iron on reverse
Do not iron on print
Do not dry clean
Re-shape while damp
75% of the cotton manufactured worldwide is genetically modified (GMO) which involves using toxic chemicals such as growth regulators, antibiotics, herbicides, insecticides and pesticides. Only 1% of cotton production is organic cotton. By opting for GMO-free cotton, not only are you supporting sustainable farming practices, but you are also prioritising your health and the well-being of the planet by avoiding exposure to the harmful effects of toxic chemicals commonly used in conventional cotton production.
Kind to your skin
Cotton is known for its therapeutic health benefits – it is 100% hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and mildew. Cotton doesn’t irritate or damage the skin or cause allergic reactions, making it ideal for those with allergies or asthma. It is breathable and can absorb and wick away moisture, helping to keep skin cool, dry and comfortable and preventing sweat and bacteria from accumulating. Cotton naturally absorbs and traps toxins such as pollutants which can help reduce your toxic load.
Clothing made with synthetic fibres like nylon and polyester contain hazardous chemicals, heavy metals and plastics that can be absorbed through the skin and cause serious health problems. These toxins are linked to cancer, reproductive problems, lung disease and Alzheimer’s disease. They can also damage the skin’s acid mantle which may make you more prone to rashes and breakouts. Choosing organic, non-toxic clothing is gentler on your skin and healthier for your body as you’re not exposed to these harmful chemicals.
Our hoodies are vegan-friendly and PETA-approved, so they do not contain leather, fur, wool, skin, exotic skins or any other animal-derived fabric. The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Foundation is a UK-based charity dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals. A PETA-approved vegan logo helps ethical consumers identify where to shop with confidence, safe in the knowledge that they’re not supporting the exploitation of animals.
To minimise our impact on the environment and conserve natural resources, these garments have been produced following sustainable manufacturing guidelines. Our hoodies are manufactured in facilities powered by green renewable energy, such as wind power. Organic certified fabrics are dyed in a dye house where the water is recycled, not using harmful chemicals.
These garments have been made in accordance with Fair Wear, an independent, non-profit organisation striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry. The foundation is an initiative developed by trade organisations in the textile sector, trade unions and NGO’s. Fair Wear verifies that member companies implement the Code of Labour Practice along their supply chain, and checks compliance by monitoring audits and remediation efforts.