About the Course
What is Naturopathy?
The principles of Naturopathy were first used by the Hippocratic School of Medicine in about 400 BC. The Greek philosopher Hippocrates believed in viewing the whole person in regards to finding a cause of disease, and using the laws of nature to induce cure. It was from this original school of thought that Naturopathy takes its principles. These principles are:
- The healing power of nature- nature has the innate ability to heal
- Identify and treat the cause – there is always an underlying cause, be it physical, mental or emotional
- Do no harm- a naturopath will never use treatments that may create other conditions
- Treat the whole person- when preparing a treatment plan, all aspects of a person’s being are taken into consideration
- Prevention is better than cure – a naturopath may remove toxic substances and situations from a person’s lifestyle to prevent the onset of further disease
Why Study Naturopathy with The CNM?
The CNM Naturopathy diploma course provides high quality training that equips graduates to build highly successful practices. It is carefully structured so each study unit builds on the previous one, allowing students to develop their confidence and skills, and reach their full potential as professional Acupuncturists. Students are strongly encouraged to develop their own unique style of consultation and application.
Applicants must have verifiable prior diploma or degree in another complementary health discipline such as Acupuncture, Homeopathy or Herbal Medicine – please contact us for more information and to determine if you qualify for enrolment.
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) 1
- Chinese diagnostic
- Abdominal Diagnostic
- Fasting, Diet, Nutrition
- Introduction to Homeopathy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine
- History of Iridology
- Technique of Examination
- Topography of the Iris
- Constitution, Disposition and Diathesis
- Pupil Phenomena
- Study of the signs
- Study of pigments
- Naturopathy & Detoxification
- Bach Flower Therapy
- Tissue Salts
- Higher Diploma in Naturopathy
Please contact our registration advisors for exact course pricing, discounts, and financing options.
- Examining Body – CNM
- Awarding Body – CNM
How to Apply
We advise you to first contact us and discuss your personal needs and goals. We can then assist you in tailoring a study schedule that suits your lifestyle and commitments. Our course advisors are knowledgable, friendly, and deal with students from all walks of life – please call us at +44 (0)1342 410 505, use our contact form, or email email@example.com.
+44 (0)1342 410 505