Cucumber roll ups
Servings: 2 people
- 1 small English cucumber peeled into 8 wide strips
- 8 small sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 8 Kalamata olives finely sliced
- 3 tsp pine nuts
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 small red onion finely sliced
For the dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut milk yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Lay the cucumber slices across a clean work surface. Divide the dressing mixture evenly between the strips, spreading a generous layer across the length of each strip.
- Sprinkle the chopped mint across the cucumber slices.
- Divide the chopped tomatoes, olives and onion between the strips, starting at one end of the cucumber and covering 1/3 of the length.
- Carefully roll from the filled end of the cucumber, wrapping the filling tightly in the centre until to have a neat roll. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
CNM recommends the use of organic ingredients.
Recipe from the CNM Natural Chef Kitchen Are you interested in healthy cooking? Do you want to make a career out of something you love? To find out more about becoming a CNM Natural Chef, book your place at our next free-to-attend Open Evening. Or contact Angie on 01342 410505 or at email@example.com to discuss becoming a CNM Natural Chef.